CBT Blog - Articles
- Shoulding and Depression2011-10-18
Depression, demands, happiness.
- New Mindfulness Course2011-08-28
In the autumn we will once again be offering a Mindfulness course. Participants will learn to use mindfulness techniques to develop peace of mind and keep psychological problems at bay.
Mindfulness, peace of mind, depression, Mindfulness course.
- The Riots2011-08-15
The Riots and the aftermath
I watched with increasing amazement, disgust and anger the riots occurring all over England in the last week. Amazement that the extent to which whoever was in authority underestimated the response needed to stop the riots and amazement also the grandstanding of our dear politicians. Disgusted with the behavior of the people involved in the riots, disgusted with the incredible stupidity and irresponsibility of broadcasters to interview so called rioters and looters and give them a voice. Anger at the helplessness of society when evil raises it’s ugly head.
- My friend died today.2011-06-28
When a friend dies, Mr. Percy is dead.
- How we do CBT!2011-06-19
How we do CBT. Assessment, Change takes time, CBT and lasting change, CBT-Partnership
- Opera, madness, badness and mental health! Saw ‘Carmen’ yesterday at the Coliseum in London. A real study in madness and perhaps badness. I… Nov 24th
- Just finished the first day of a two day motivational interviewing workshop for staff at St. Andrew’s Healthcare in Essex. Nice mix of part… Nov 21st
- Just completed my report on the World Congress of the World Association of Psychosocial Rehabilitation (WAPR) in Milan. Very interesting, e… Nov 19th