The Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Partnership is the leading centre for psychological therapies in Hertfordshire.
We help people overcome emotional, behavioural and psychological difficulties such as depression, anxiety, personality problems, addictions and family & relationship difficulties. We are experienced in helping with problems with, or experienced by, children and adolescents.
Our goal is to help you become 'your own best therapist.'
- Issues we can help with
- How Cognitive Behaviour Therapy works
- Individual, Group and Family/Couples Therapy
Henck Van Bilsen
- How long will therapy last?
- How often are the sessions?
- What will happen in the sessions?
- How much does it cost?
- Will my private health insurance cover therapy?
- Is CBT therapy available through the NHS?
- Do you offer evening and weekend appointments?
- Can I get CBT from the partnership if I live outside the UK?
- Do you offer self-development courses on CBT?
We have a highly skilled team of qualified therapists, each specialising in particular areas.
The Director of the CBT-Partnership, Henck van Bilsen, is also Head of Programmes at St Andrews Health Care, Essex.
Find out more about our therapists
Depression, demands, happiness.
In the autumn we will once again be offering a Mindfulness course. Participants will learn to use mindfulness techniques to develop peace of mind and keep psychological problems at bay.
Mindfulness, peace of mind, depression, Mindfulness course.
Socks of Doom
Follow Zee and Percy as they do battle with The Forces of Everyday Stuff.
Click here to continue
Ever wonder where the good times go as we rush through life? Do you spend your time thinking about the future or the past, while the present slips by? More
Using our Illustrations
Click here for more information about licensing our illustrations.
The CBT-Partnership offers training opportunities, internships, CBT case discussions and clinical supervision.More about Training
Free Audio Download
'Sitting Meditation', read by Lynne van Bilsen
Download in MP3 format (17mb)